Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hard Drive on It's Way

Well, my bricked hard drive has been received by the manufacturer, and a replacement will be shipped out soon, most likely tomorrow. If all goes well, I'll have it within a week, and then I'll review how well it runs on versions 1.25, 1.26, and 1.27 of Wine, and then create individual reports after playing on them for about a day or so.

Hopefully, 3rd time will be the charm, as the bricked hard drive was a replacement for another hard drive that failed. I just wish this one had failed in the time frame of the first one. That one I could at least tell was dying, and it took a month to do so. This one? Failed as soon as I rebooted the computer

1 comment:

  1. The new hard drive has arrived, is installed, and is running smoothly. I'll start doing the testing soon.

    ReplyDelete